Used Oxidizer Buyers Guide...
The Used Oxidizer Buyers Guide is an invaluable tool in understanding and helping our members to buy the right used abatement plant.
It explains the different types of technology, options that should be considered and the importance of running costs.
The Guide can be viewed on-line or downloaded as a pdf file for your convenience - it is available free of charge to members for their own use.
If the plant is not a good match to the process requirements, then the installation could have significant running costs for many years out-weighing any initial capital savings.
In addition to the purchase price, the following aspects should be carefully considered:-
- The oxidation technology
- Range of process airflow loading against plant capacity
- Solvent type and maximum inlet concentration
- Permitted emission limit and oxidizer efficiency
- Energy efficiency of the plant
- VOC loading and emission limits to be achieved
- Stack height must satisfy D1 calculations for your site
- Age and condition of the plant
- Items included/excluded
- Location and ease of moving
- Space required, handing of connections, access, etc
- Weight and structural base requirement
- Availability of services (gas, power, etc)
- Plant availability against your program need
- Availability of information, eg manuals, back-up, spares, etc.
However, before considering the oxidizer itself, the exhaust loading must be closely assessed. Exhaust measurements must be accurate and your process should be optimized as effectively as possible.
The Buyers Guide explains the following different types of oxidizers and their relative benefits and drawbacks and also component parts and accessories.
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO)
- Component Parts
- Comparison of Different Types
- Comparison of running cost
- 2-Tower RTO
- 3-Tower RTO
- 2-Tower with Buffer
- Single Bed RTO
- Rotary RTO
- RTO Options
- High Solvent By-pass
- Media Types
- Valve Types
- Gas Booster
- Exhaust Stack
- Compressed Air Receiver
- Duct Inlet Dampers
- Chart Recorder
- Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer
- Catalytic Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer
- Solvent Recovery Plant
If you have require further technical support or need to assess the process load, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help you.
||Existing members can Login now.
||Register now to receive the full benefits of the Oxidizer-Exchange.com system.